Take the DMV road test at Chase "2":
16-21 yr olds
- DMV driving testing done at our school for all 16-21 year olds. CALL FOR DETAILS.
- Test dates are twice a month
- Home-trained students, 16-21 years old, can test at our school after taking a 2-hour road lesson
Take your actual driving test at our driving school! A DMV inspector comes here so you can take the driving portion of your test in familiar surroundings. Avoid the long lines at the DMV and feel more relaxed with people and a place you already know.
Reserve your place now; limited space is available.
Call us at 203-932-4300 to get more details and register.
Online — Spanish
- Safe driving practices (4 hrs.)
- Drug/alcohol effects (4 hrs.)
- e-DEC certificate (for the DMV)
- Free driving manual included
Register for one of the above classes by clicking the "Pay Now" button or call us to register for classes in later months.
Instructors • Vehicles
Benefits of Chase "2"
- Instructors — our 8-Hour Mandatory Class instructor is the best there is! We get compliments on how knowledgeable he is and how enjoyable — not boring — the class is. All Chase "2" Driving School staff are trained, educated, and licensed with the State of Connecticut.
- Vehicles — you'll be driving in a clean and safe car of the highest quality standards.
- Personal attention — Chase "2" Driving School is a local, family owned business. We offer classes to fit every driver's individual needs. It's important to us that each graduate has the right information to learn to drive safely.
Get answers to your questions on our FAQs for Students page or our FAQs for Parents page. Find a list of all the classes we offer — there are some for teens and some for adults — on our Classes & Fees page. And if you want to know more about Chase "2" Driving School, see our About Us page.
Do you want to learn to drive? If you live in New Haven, West Haven, Orange, Hamden, Branford, Milford, or anywhere near New Haven, Connecticut, complete your driving requirements at Chase "2" Driving School to get your driver's license. Contact us via email or by phone.